Quilt ladders are a great and classic way to store as well as display your beautiful quilts. It can also be a good addition to your home dÃ¨cor in just about any room in your house so far you have the space.
It’s usually wooden and stands within the range of 5ft to 7ft tall which is the perfect size for most rooms because it’s not too tall or too short. In addition to this, it leans against the wall for support and comes with 5 rungs to display your quilts and blankets.
These ladders come in different forms, sizes, and styles, and are made of any type or shape of the wood. Just follow your sense of style, the needs you want it to meet, and your budget to make the right choice of quilt ladder. You will also love the fact that they don’t only display quilts but also display other decorative items.
List of 9 Best Quilt Ladder Reviews and Buying Guide 2023
Choosing quilt ladders isn’t supposed to be difficult so far you know the kind of size you want and the kind of look you want to add to your home mind. But with a lot of blanket ladders in the market nowadays choosing one has become more difficult.
And that’s why we’re here to help you find the best ones that meet your needs. To save you time and stress we’ve carefully researched and compiled the list of the 9 best quilt ladders.
While compiling this list we considered a lot of factors such as ladder height, width, number of rungs and gaps in between, durability, stability, weight, the material they’re made from, and so on.
These are the top picks available in the market.
Let’s get started
1. RELODECOR Blanket Ladder
Ideal for sorting wool, cotton and synthetic fabrics. It does not take up much room space.
This 6ft wall-leaning quilt ladder is the type you will love not only because of the smooth laminated wood surface that prevents worry of snags or silver in your quilts but also because of its durable construction.
Another thing you will love about this ladder is that its hinge design offers easy storage and reduced shipping size but firmly locks together when in use. With this, your quilts aren’t stained unlike with painted ladders.
It’s a ladder that takes up a little space and can serve as a beautiful piece that spices up your home dÃ¨cor.
- Comes in three different colours- white, black, and wood to accent any room.
- Large-sized so you can fit all your quilts and blankets or even towels.
- 5 ft 8 inches tall and 18 inches wide.
- Constructed with screws and not staples, built to last a lifetime.
- The surface is finely laminated to prevent marks on quilts or walls.
- Lightweight and very sturdy.
- Easy to assemble.
2. OUSHENG Blanket Ladder
Has a unique design that will surely serve as an additional element of style to any room decor.
This four-tier compact design ladder is designed for displaying lightweight quilts and blankets and can be placed in the unused corners or awkward areas of your home to give it a touch of modern look.
Additionally, this quilt rack can lean on the wall or be placed in any room and create enough space to hang, store and display quilts, towels, or blankets but do not put heavy items on them.
You just need to follow the included instructions to quickly assemble it within minutes and the wall anchors should be assembled to increase maximum bearing capacity. This is your best pick if you want a decorative yet functional piece.
- Fixed on the wall to make it stable.
- Four-tier quilt ladder.
- Classic and decorative.
- Metal construction with anti-slip pads for stabilization.
- Comes with screws, wall anchors, and instructions for easy assembly.
- Lightweight and compact.
3. Farmhouse Accents USA Rustic Blanket Ladder
It made from a super high-quality material. It can be used for all types of fabrics.Â
This Amazon’s popular choice for quilt ladder has made this list not only because it was 100% handmade by a family-owned brand in the USA but because its features from head to tail are made with attention to detail.
In addition, it’s made from Southern Yellow Pine Wood and designed to feel well put together, authentic, high-quality, and sturdy. It’s in no way brittle or cheap feeling. In addition to this, the space between each rung is the perfect distance to have enough room for your quilts, and blankets while not leaving excess gaps.
This is ideal for you if for a rustic wooden quilt ladder to use as creative decorative storage. Take note that this ladder is not designed for climbing and you will need a Phillips head screwdriver for assembly.
- 5 ft tall and 8.5 inches between rungs.
- Extremely sturdy and strong.
- High-quality vintage feeling ladder.
- Crafted so anyone can put it together thus it’s very easy to assemble.
- Dark brown stained layered with white to create a distressed antique look.
- Beautiful yet rustic appearance.
- Can function as a fabric holder, shelf, or a wall-leaning decoration piece.
4. SUNSNAP Wooden Antique Farmhouse Blanket Ladder
Made of wood, this blanket ladder has a minimal yet simple design. It is highly efficient for it’s purpose.
This ladder is designed to be of perfect height for most rooms, not too tall or short. It’s made from strong, durable, and renewable fir wood and sustainable materials.
Also, its vertical rungs let quilts and blankets drape perfectly and it’s sanded smooth to not snag blankets and hold quilts accurately.
This ideal modern farmhouse chic vintage quilt ladder will hold all your blankets, throws, and towels and perfectly decorate your home creatively. This timeless piece is a classic home furniture accent that spruces up any space.
This is very cost-effective and either mounted or placed in a corner near a large fireplace, this ladder can hold lightweight quilts beautifully
- 5 ft tall, smooth sanded wooden leaning wall ladder.
- 5 thin rungs of 1.5 ft wide for extra width.
- Padded non-slip pads on feet ‘ bottom to prevent scuffing.
- It Comes painted and varnished to keep its rustic charm.
- Includes all hardware, tools, and easy assembly instructions for no-fuss assembly.
- Beautifies your home and makes a great wedding gift.
- White-coloured to match any home decoration theme.
5. AKTOP Blanket Wood Ladder
This is aÂ creative and elegant way to organize your quilts, blankets, and pillows.Â
This wall leaning ladder is made from real wood, has smooth edges, and doesn’t take up a lot of space to increase living comfort. It’s designed to turn clutters into decorations by displaying quilts, scarves, and towels.
Additionally, there’s no need for drilling holes, it can simply lean against the wall directly and takes just 10 minutes to install.
It’s ideal for use in the living room, bathroom, and bedroom and it’s the best choice for gifts.
You will appreciate this blanket ladder if you love rustic and farmhouse style but avoid putting it on the smooth ground to prevent slipping.
- 5.25 ft tall and 9.6 inches between rungs.
- Made from 100% high-quality healthy wood.
- Very easy and quick to install.
- Highly functional and versatile.
- 45-degree angle makes the item horizontally put.
- Adjustable spacing to suit different items.
- The clear coating prevents snags and provides a lasting finish.
- Provides beautiful scenery to your room or space.
- Angled bottom and top side rails increase stability.
6. HALLOPS Quilt Ladder
The blanket ladder is an excellent multi-functional storage option in any room. It’s very affordable.
This premium quality, perfectly sized ladder with a rustic brown finish is accurately angled for easily displaying and removing quilts, blankets, and towels. It’s made from sustainably sourced and environmentally friendly wood.
Hallops come with detailed instructions and pre-drilled holes which makes assembling its premium parts very fun to do. And it’s crafted perfectly for versatile use. It’s carefully polished, with a clear coating to ensure good life and prevent snagging of quilts while preserving the beams.
This is your ideal choice If you want a very lovely and thoughtful gift for your loved ones because it’s light enough to carry but thick enough to hold blankets and quilts.
- Made from 100% real wood.
- 58 inches tall and 19 inches wide.
- Anti-slipping padding protects the floor and wall from scuffing and skidding.
- Angled bottom and top side rails for stable positioning against the wall.
- Unique 45â° degree angle rungs for easy quilts placement and removal.
- Putting it together takes less than 20 minutes.
7. AFOOGA Blanket Ladder
It can be used for more than storing blankets; it’s also perfect for towels, clothes and other fabrics.
Accent your space with an AFOOGA ladder made from American walnut and natural pine solid woods with a premium varnish. This quilt ladder is designed to protect your quilts and blankets from splintering and keeps your walk and floor scratch-free.
Additionally, this wooden ladder decor is done by simply tightening the walnut handles thus preventing the frustration associated with self-assembly. It’s elegantly crafted with round rungs and wall adjustable corners.
This is right for you if you’re the type who loves to keep your home clean and organized with a classic style.
- 58 inches tall and 22 inches wide.
- No tools are required for assembling.
- Durable, lightweight, and sturdy design.
- Harmonizes light and dark colours for a beautiful finish that lasts for a long time.
- Comes in exquisite eco-packaging.
- Walnut handles are perfect for hanging.
8. Rustic Life Blanket Ladder
It’s sturdy, durable, easy to use. It doesn’t need any maintenance to keep it in good shape.
You will love this ladder not only because its ends sit evenly on the floor and the rubber feet protect the floor but also because its rungs hold heavy quilts and blankets.
It’s made of strong, lightweight fir wood from sustainable forests and it’s not difficult to assemble at all.
Lastly, it’s a perfect addition to any room or space in your home because it’s decorative and serves its purpose.
- 5 ft tall decorative ladder with 5 smooth rungs.
- With nothing to drill in the wall, it’s very fast and easy to assemble.
- Lightweight and stable.
- Display heavy quilts, blankets, or linens.
- Tapered ends help the ladder to sit evenly on the wall and floor.
- Anti-slip feet protect your floor.
- A smooth finish that prevents snags or filters.
9. MyGift Rustic Burnt Wood Blanket Ladder
This piece of ladder is ideal for storing and display, quilts, blankets, throws, and other soft items.
This wall-leaning ladder is designed to keep blankets and display quilts stylishly. Its construction with torched wood rails and realistic pipe and caps gives it a ruggedly stylish accent.
With a variety of applications in the home and stores ranging from being used as a drying rack for delicates to being used to merchandise scarves or wrapping paper, one can say this rustic ladder is versatile but note that it’s not designed for climbing.
Lastly, this ladder enhances the ambience of vintage or contemporary decor and requires no installation.
- 5 rungs to provide you with abundant space for storing and displaying.
- Very sleek industrial pipe-themed rungs.
- Stable and durable solid burnt wood frame.
- A unique leaning design allows the ladder to be easily moved from place to place as desired.
Quilt ladders are an elegant, stylish yet classic storage solution for both bulky and lightweight quilts and blankets. They don’t only serve the storage function but also serve as a home dÃ¨cor piece that adds a special charm to any space or room in your home.
With the review above we hope we’re able to guide you in making a smart buying decision by choosing the one that’s best for you out of our list. Be rest assured that anyone you pick from our top-rated list is going to be stylish yet highly functional.